Jessica Saleh Marriage & Family Therapist, MFT
Jessica Saleh is a Psychotherapist and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Jessica has years of experience both in California and Egypt working with adults, adolescents, children, couples, families and groups. Her training in psychology took place in California, where she worked with diverse populations such as refugees, homeless, battered women, court mandated clients, domestic violence victims, child abuse victims and perpetrators, veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder as well as private practice clients presenting a multitude of life challenges and mental illnesses. Jessica facilitated anger management groups, addiction groups and parent education classes.
- Master of Arts with a specialty in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) from Brandman University in California
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from The American University in Cairo (AUC)
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training in Suicide First Aid (ASSIST)
- Domestic Violence Training to help victims of domestic violence
- Certified in Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Member of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (CAMFT) since 2013.