Ahmed El Messiry Counseling psychologist and Addiction Therapist
Ahmed has knowledge and tools to address present day problems and focus on providing awareness regarding interpersonal and intrapersonal issues. Ahmed applies Humanistic approach in tailoring treatment plan for each client that combines several theoretical approaches addressing addiction, behavioral and emotional disorders.
- Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) from Touro University (TUW) in California
- Post Graduate Certificate from University of Liverpool in UK addressing Personality, Individual differences and Intelligence.
- Bachelor degree in Psychology from the American University in Cairo
- Member of the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Humanistic therapy certificate